Select the role of the page
On the right side of the page, you have the Publish options and the page attributes. Besides changing the page parent, you can select the template:
- Default Template Leave this chosen if you want to create a regular page.
- Blank page This will not load the header or the footer on the page. Excellent choice for somebody who wants to build a landing page
- Portfolio Select this template if the page is used as the main portfolio page.
- Sitemap As the name says, this will create a sitemap of your website.
- Under construction This page will show instead of the default under construction page you can set in theme options>pages>under construction.
Standard in WordPress
Pages are the core building blocks of WordPress after posts. If you want to learn more about this custom post type, we suggest you visit the official documentation at this link.